• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns the throat

W

windowfitter

crohns the throat

Hi all has any body had crohns in the throat, and if so what are the symtoms.
keep getting this lump in my throat and it very soar don't think its my glands as it feels further down my throat than that

K

kpratte

Do you have any other issues? I had this cough thing that just wouldn't go away. I thought it was more of a cold, but I had no cold symptoms, come to find out I had a wicked case of acid reflux and the beginnings of an ulcer. Could be many things..

- Ken

H

hanaa al baydany

I Also Have Small Ulcer In The Mouth , Under Tongue. I Used To Have Bronchist Before Each Period. But I Went To Achinese Medical Which Almost Stop It But Do You Thing Does It A Realtion With The Chornis.

H

hanaa al baydany

:ylol2:
hanaa al baydany said:
I Also Have Small Ulcer In The Mouth , Under Tongue. I Used To Have Bronchist Before Each Period. But I Went To Achinese Medical Which Almost Stop It But Do You Thing Does It A Realtion With The Chornis.

W

windowfitter

kev never asked for a diagnosis was asking if anybody had it in there throat and what were there symtoms

Kev

Thought u were asking if folks here thought that lump in your throat was Crohns or not. Only a medico can tell you what that lump is. If I had a lump, I'd check it out.

W

windowfitter

thanks ken very helpfull.just got back from hospital realy bad pains in my stomache and kidneys again and as they reduceing prednisolone and i just started taking azathioprine thought i better get it checked out.
wish i ain't a bothered realy doctor in A and E about as much help as an ashtray on a motorbike