• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Husband !!

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
:( Well yesterday was pretty rough going there for my loving husband he is the one with CD & so he was hurting & throwing up most of the night but he finally got it all out of system & was able to sleep.

I however slept in the guest room to give him the bed. So, he woke me up this morning to tell me that things were a bit better but today he has another round of REMICADE ... # 5 I think so he has been going every 2 months so please keep him in prayer today & I will update when I can !!

Take care and see you all soon !! Mike thanks for all that your doing here & it's nice to talk with someone that has this problem & is able to comfort those who do not have it & to help support there spouse { in my case } so see you all soon !!

V

Valentina

good luck to your husband Karen.. I think lucky remicade #5 was the one that did it for me! so fingers crossed it does the trick for him as well!

D

Donna

Awe Karen. I am sorry your hubby got sick. Hopefully this round of Cade will make him feel better. I can see a difference in my today (had my 3rd double dose yesterday)...and hopefully it will be the same for him.

~~HUGS~~
Love ya hun...
Donna

J

Jonny

Sending good vibes and thoughts to your Husband Karen i hope it goes well for him and he feels alot better asap

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Now that the night is over with, things should be fine now. The remicade treatment will go well, so there is no need to worry.

S

Spongie Sonya

Hope everything goes well for your hubby today Karen and that he (and you) has a better night tonight.

(((((hugs)))))

Sonya

D

DannyB

Hye Karen,

Not sure if your husband has had the remicade treatment by now or not, but I hope everything went according to plan and that he and you both have a pleasant evening.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
:dog: Well gang my husband has since gone 2 his REMICADE TREATMENT #5 & well he went in at 1:30 pm & arrived home around 5:30 & he said that all went well & that he was very hungry comparred to the night that he had last night. So, he made up HAMBURGERS for himself & our son. My daughter & I had SUBWAY for dinner and so ... he is doing well so far & I pray that the night is a good one so thanks everyone for all the wonderful thoughts & prayers & so take care and see you all soon !!

:panda-wave-t:

K

Kate

hey karen sorry to hear things wernt well for abit but glad to see that they r now

D

DannyB

Hye Karen,

Good news that your husband is getting some deserved rest. I hope you aswell get the rest you require.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
UPDATE AS OF: 8:20 AM ~ Monday June 5th } The weekend went really well for my husband & we made it to the wedding that we had to attend on Saturday & he even ate a VERY SMALL PIECE OF WEDDING CAKE w/out any problems :thumright: then we had a PARTI yeterday for my children's princepal as he was leaving the school so his wife made 3 beautiful cakes & well he had 1 small piece of cake once again & no problems there. So, he is feeling pretty good today !!

So, I thank each of you for thinking of him & do continue to pray for him that things will get even better !!

K

k-t

Karen thats great, i'm glad your husband is feeling a bit better!!!

Ktxxx

Hey Karen,

How is your husband feeling today? boy she sounds like a great wife doesn't she?... my ex-wife would jump down my throat if I kept her up throwing up.. she would get mad at me for keeping her awake, then the next day at 4am she would push me out of bed and scream at me until I was able to crawl out of bed and into the shower to goto work, otherwise she said we would "not get our bills paid" she said, if I didn't go, and that was an "every day" even in my house, I couldn't miss even a single day of work, even a friday, otherwise she said we couldn't pay our bils.. she treated me like that, regardless of how I felt, and that wasn't even the reason we got a divorce.... I can't even immagine a wife who would even go on a bulletin board with a disease she didn't have herself, just for me, thats just way beyond any oppisite sex person I've ever been with in my life... In both my marriages, I not only had to be at work everyday regardless of my condition, but I had to cook for myself, wash the dishes and clean the house for the family, do the laundry for the family, yard work, everything, regardless of how I felt, I just had to or I got yelled at, I can't immagine a life not like that. and really my single life isn't much different, only difference is now I don't have the transporation I once had... I have to pay for transportation now is probably the only difference, and I can miss work every now and then now without a wife nagging at me for it. hehehe