• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Finally my body shutdown..

I havent slept in days.. Was accumilating only 1-2 hours a day and somedays none..

Then the past few days i was EXTREMELY bloated to where i couldn't walk..I took some fiber which helped but it turns out white castle is NO match for remicade.

Though im still bloated and achy from it.. I slept from like 4AM to 3:pm.. Though it was on and off about 20-45 minutes at a time.. Now i am refreshed..

I go for my next infusion (2nd) on the 7th..
Glad to see remicade is helping. I hope it turns out to be my miracle drug.

First time in my life i went 2 weeks with Formed piles and not Sand water STOOL!!

haha..
Kasper.

Glad it seems to be working for you Kasper!! I, too, hope it will be your miracle drug, good luck!! Oooooh, you've got my mouth watering now, thinking about white castles!!! Mmmmmmmm!

glad you feel better Kasper, and are getting some decent sleep!

Pen, i've seen you mention the digestive enzymes a few times and i'm probably going to sound thick here lol, but i've wanted to ask.... the fact that they break down fats from your food - does that make you more or less likely to put on weight from the fats?