• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

ER visit, Darn Fistulas won't go away :(

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Sorry to hear that you are going through a frustrating time. It at least now looks like some relief can come and hopefully you will get the seetons done.

At least the pain is over now and you can focus on getting a long-term solution for this.

I hope you can get over this soon so you have no more pain. But ti does seem a bit odd that doctor number 1(too lazy to look upptop, sorry) does not have the best interest in you. So maybe you should try to askfor another referal and tell your doctor why you need it. Tell him that doctor number 2 has your best interest in mind and therefore you would rather be with him.

Get better soon

J

Jonny

Sorry to hear your still having major probs.How often do you clean the wound and do you pack it?
I used to pack mine around 4 times a day and take about 6 butt baths a day.I bought a basin to sit in and had a salt bath .My version of a sitz bath.15 minutes at a time id soak in there.

All the best for your treatment take care.

V

Valentina

sounds like the most agonizing thing to be feeling going through all the time. I really hope you can figure something out to improve your situation.

S

Skinsfan1229

The pain really cant be dulled from an abcess. Which is what this is, or sounds like the way your describing. I've had many and the pain medicines just dull the pain it cant take it away, you've got a pocket of puss in there with it to go nowheere.

I too have fistulas they can be very painful at times. Mine just wont go away two of them right on my butt. Have to take sitz baths with epsom salts.I have had them for 3-4 mths.

Any suggestions

TAMMY:ymad: