• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pain management

pain management

im going to a pain doc on thursday . im worried because ive been using marijuana to help control my pain and anxiedy that go with my crohns. do you think the pain doc will make a big deal out of this and not treat me i hope still treats me ive been in pain so long with crohns i forget what normal is like and help or coments would be great

ekay03

My dog has hands!
Hi, and welcome. Since you live in Ohio this may be a problem. I hope not, but since it is still against the law there in Ohio you are right to be concerned about it. The best advice I can give you is no be honest about it. You are not alone. I use marijuana to help w/ symptoms too. It helps make all the symptoms more emotionally bearable. Im sorry I couldn't give you more info. Good luck at the pain management doc on thursday!