• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi im donna

• Thread starter devildee(donna2005)LOL
  • Start date
D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

hi im donna

:) Hi my name is Donna

im very pleased to have been told of this site and meet new people.
Heres a littleabout me:
i became very ill with sickness & D, in march 2003 lost over 3stone in a month was taken in to hospital in the april 2003 because they thought my appendix had burst, but to my amazement awoke with an ileostomy and only just over a foot of my large bowel left (another 12 hours and would of died scary stuff)
was diagnosed with crohns in the may.
had it made permanent on 10th april 2006 (this year still recovering) by having my rectrum stump removed im med free

looking forward to meeting you all

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Thanks for joining us Donna! It sounds like you had quite a scare when you awoke in the hospital, but I hope that things have been improving since the permanent ileostomy ( I just had my first surgery, hopefully last in april).

K

Kate

Hey Donna

Wakeing with and illostomy must have been a major shock!!!!!! Well welcome to the site and all the best

Kate

J

JoJo

Hey Donna,
I know you from the other site (i'm josie1)! Glad Elaine and Sami got you to come on here.

Jo x

M

Mozam

Hi Donna!

Good to hear from you - I woke up knowing full well I'd have an IL, and it was a shock to me, so not knowing you're getting one must've been a helluva surprise! Anyway, take care, good to have you around, and hopefully speak to u soon.

Cheers

xx