• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ignore me

D

Donna

Scottishgirl...everyone has those kinds of days once in awhile. If you need to vent about it, you are in the right spot! Don't hold it in, makes for more diarhea!! lol.

Donna

V

Valentina

sorry to hear it Steph. hope its nothing too serious, and that tomorrow will be a way better day.. keep thinking about next week! and that should get you through it. Yesterday was pretty crap for me, and you helped me get through it, so if you need anything, you know where I am... lol in Canada, a bit far away.. but still here for you anyways.
xo

S

scottishgirl

thank you
my ex turned up today and forced himself into my house, he went mad and wrecked the place, it was scary. and the one person i wanted to talk to i cant get hold of.
i havnt stopped crying and im just fed up

V

Valentina

Oh Steph, sorry. I know that can be a scary thing to happen for sure. I hope you and Ellie are OK, and wont have to deal with that again. Hang in there.. I know you will be able to get in touch with him very soon, and will feel better as soon as that happens. be strong.. and hopefully the worst is over.
xo

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

big hugs steph hope your feeling happier niw blooming ex's grrrrrrrr hope you n ellie are well xxxxxxxxxx

Oh my God. Take pictures of your house right now and call the police. Tell them what happened because you should not have to worry about that guy. If you want I will beat the crap out of him for you all 125 pounds of me. I hope you get the mess sorted with.

Hugs and best wishes

Jeff

M

Mozam

Steph, I'm really sorry to hear this. I could launch into the usual "you're worth more than him" etc, but you'll know all that already. lets putmit this way - I hope your ex's next shit is a hedgehog - and that it's his last. Grrrr!

S

scottishgirl

thank you everyone.. im feeling a lot better now. i managed to get homd of Patrick and that helped, and went to visit my mum to take my mind off it.
i kinda guessed things would get to this stage i just hoped it wouldnt.
xxxxxxx

V

Valentina

good you got ahold of Patrick Steph, Im sure he was just what you needed. sorry you had to go through it at all though, hopefully thats the end of it.. and you will be off on your adventure with out any more wrinkles to deal with.
xo

S

scottishgirl

thanks tina, paddy whack made it all better lol. argg 2 days to go

L

little_sami

Im sorry to hear that you had such a horrible experience, it sounds awful, hope you enjoy your trip hun xxx

J

Jonny

Hiya Steph soz to hear of your scare..Think postive and paddy whack will be there to make it all better soon :)

T

Trixie329

That would have been terrifying. Glad to hear you got hold of Patrick.