• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

My Story

J

JennaBean1714

Hi my name is Jenna. I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 2001. Prior to that they thought I was just lactose intolerant, which I am also.I also have IBD and rapid transit.

I love playing soccer, although I can't really do it anymore because running causes flare-ups. I also really enjoy photography and drawing.

I am currently on pentasa, elivil, flagyl, zoloft, and levisin. I have never taken steroids, which I hope i never have to do anytime soon.

I hope to meet a lot of new people on here, seeing as no one I know in my hometown has Crohn's.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the forum Jenna! I hope to that you will never need to go on steroids, and you will be sure to meet tons of people with CD here!

S

Spongie Sonya

Welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie!

Sonya

V

Valentina

Hey Jenna! welcome to the site! hope you find it a useful place. and hope to get to know you better.:)

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi Jenna

:welcome: hope to see you around

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
Welcome Aboard Jenna !! I am sure that you will have a lot of fun here & find this place to be more informative too. Mike has done a excellent job in thee board so jump right in and have some fun. By the way I am Grandma Bear aka Karen so see you around soon !!

E

ElaineH

Hi Jenna and welcome to the site! I think you'll find it really useful, informative, and also a lot of fun! Hope to see you around xx :)

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Hi There Jenna, welcome to our home of Crohns Disease. Great to meet you, and Thank you for joining us all.

K

Kate

hey jenna

welcome to the site you can pm me when ever you like

All the best hun
Kate

J

Jonny

Hi Jenna welcome to the forums good to have you here.I love soccer too and loving the world cup that starting today.Best of luck to the USA .

B

boneyboy

Hey there Jenna, welcome! I'm kinda new myself here, it's a pretty cool place.

I used to play soccer religiously up until I was about 12. They forgot to tell me that pred weakens the connective tissues in your body and I tore up my ankle pretty good on the inside. So, I turned to music. Keep up with the photography and drawing though! Any photo questions, I'll forward them to my dad he used to be a pro photographer back in his day :) Have a good one!