• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New kid in town.

L

Lucas

Hello, my name is Lucas (duh), ReeRee is my aunt and I've been doing independant research on Crohn's for the past six years or so.

Keepin it short and sweet. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

R

ReeRee

Hey Lucas!! God I miss you!

Lucas is my hero and more than just my nephew. He's more like my son and best friend. He's helped me so much over the years you wouldn't believe! He can probably tell you more about me and my Crohn's than I can...lol.

Glad you're here!

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

Hello Lucas ... Good to have you here & I am sure that you will be a nice edition the board. I myself am new too but I am not the one with the Crohn's my loving husband is and I feel I have made a lot of friends here just in the short time that I have been around .. once again WELCOME !!

J

jyarmo

Hi Lucas, welcome to the board! :)

Any relative of Ree is a friend of mine! :)

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Thanks for joining us Lucas. I am glad that another family connection is now present on this forum (thanks Ree for helping Lucas find his way here :)).

I am glad to hear that you have been researching Crohn's yourself for so many years. We would love to hear anything you want to say about it, and of course we are all willing to give our own personal experiences if you have any questions to ask.

L

Lucas

Oh, we've gone through many theories and experiments. I'll be hanging around more often soon.

K

Kate

Hi Lucas

Im new here to i hope that the reasearch you do turns up some good info

All the best
Kate