• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Success!!

M

meowsie

I've had a goal of getting back over 100 lbs for over a year now. And this morning, I made it! :D :D :D I was so excited I took a picture of my feet standing on the scale. :cool:

I promised myself my second tattoo once I hit this goal. Now I'm trying to decide which one to use of the three that I currently have in mind. My choices:

• profile of a lion's head on my right shoulder
  • purple and yellow yin/yang symbol just below the base of my neck
  • chinese symbols for wisdom, courage, and change on my right inner forearm

Whatcha think? I really like boney's 555.2 ink. Now I'm considering incorporating 555.0 into mine in some way. Hmmm... decisions, decisions, decisions! But I'm thrilled to have these "problems." :lol:

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

:applause: :banana: well done for reaching your goal

i would go for the:
purple and yellow yin/yang symbol just below the base of my neck

J

Jonny

Well done Meowsie on the weight gain..... id go for the Lion on ya shoulder if you had a good lion piccie for it or the yin yang one.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Congrats meowsie! That is great to hear. Keep up the good work :).

I like the ying yang the most myself, but it is YOUR decision to make (you are the one living with it afterall!).