Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Northern Utah Crohn's/UC Support Meetings

05-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #1
DougUte

My Support Groups:
Northern Utah Crohn's/UC Support Meetings

I am working with a friend of mine to start a Crohn's/UC support group in Northern Utah. Next Meeting is April 21st in Logan, UT. We are intending to rotate every month between Logan and Ogden. This group is being sponsored through Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). Anyone who wants more information please send me a private message. Thanks.

Crohns Medicines:
Started Humira June 22nd, 2011
Increased to weekly injections on November 1st, 2016
Due to the insurance company, Humira ended on January 31, 2017.
Started Entyvio February 9th, 2017
Loperamide 3 capsules twice a day
Vitamin B6, B12, Folic Acid
Vitamin D3 10000 I.U.
Nature Made Multivitamin
07-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
Krystle06

I am working with a friend of mine to start a Crohn's/UC support group in Northern Utah. Next Meeting is April 21st in Logan, UT. We are intending to rotate every month between Logan and Ogden. This group is being sponsored through Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). Anyone who wants more information please send me a private message. Thanks.
Hi Doug, this is quite an old thread. Did you ever get that shooort group off the ground? Im looking for a support group for my boyfriend who has recently been diagnosed with uc.
07-25-2017, 01:22 AM   #3
DougUte

My Support Groups:
We never got the Northern Utah group off the ground. There is a group meeting in Salt Lake.
http://www.crohnscolitisfoundation.o...salt-lake.html

They meet on the third Thursday of the month. Next meeting is in August.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Northern Utah Crohn's/UC Support Meetings