• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Truly amazing Juice Therapy opportunity !

http://vimeo.com/60211051

Jason Vale "The Juice Master" is making a science based documentary where he will help six people cure disease through juicing at his retreat in the summer, all over seen by a sceptical doctor. It is going to be great to watch let alone take part in.

It sounds as if you would need to be quite poorly and that conventional drugs are not working for you.

kiny

I should stop studying biology and just get a juicer since it cures diabetes, skin diease, high blood pressure.

Maybe so Kiny - but perhaps outright cure is putting it too strongly, it is a bit more about allowing your body all the goodness it needs to regulate these things better.

Or as the site puts it -

"Jason Vale believes in 'One Disease - One Solution'. No matter what you name a particular disease, Jason believes it is usually one and the same cause: 'Toxicity and/or Deficiency'. By removing the incoming toxicity (ie heavily processed food, cigarettes, alcohol, chemicals, refined fats/sugars) and replacing any nutrient deficiencies (through the finest natural liquid nutrition) then the vast majority of all common aliments will either improve or potentially be 'cured'."

Last edited:
Awesome, but even if they do make their illnesses nonexistent doctors will still come up with some other excuse why they are feeling better. Is this on a channel or internet? Looks like an interesting watch.

It will be on UK TV and I imagine available on youtube or something. But not for a few months yet. I will certainly be watching and no doubt posting the results here :)

Gianni

I should stop studying biology and just get a juicer since it cures diabetes, skin diease, high blood pressure.
Why does it have to be one or the other? The juicer isn't benefitting you, its the nutrients that the juicer can provide and it's not even the nutrients that is doing the "curing" it's the nutrients enabling your body to aid itself... to achieve homeostasis: I'm sure from studying biology you realize how important that is.

Open the text book, and turn on the juicer :D