Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Juicing » Truly amazing Juice Therapy opportunity !

02-22-2013, 05:11 AM   #1
Beach bum

My Support Groups:
Truly amazing Juice Therapy opportunity !

Jason Vale "The Juice Master" is making a science based documentary where he will help six people cure disease through juicing at his retreat in the summer, all over seen by a sceptical doctor. It is going to be great to watch let alone take part in.

It sounds as if you would need to be quite poorly and that conventional drugs are not working for you.
Juicing every morning.
Taking vitamin D spray
Multi vits & iron
And Probio 7 probiotic.

Being given a "drugs rest" from Aza - 17/9/14
02-22-2013, 05:41 AM   #2
Beach bum

My Support Groups:
If you are not aware of Jason , you can check out some of his telly appearances and so on here.

http://www.juicemaster.com/press-and-media/
02-22-2013, 05:42 AM   #3
kiny

I should stop studying biology and just get a juicer since it cures diabetes, skin diease, high blood pressure.
02-22-2013, 06:06 AM   #4
Beach bum

My Support Groups:
Maybe so Kiny - but perhaps outright cure is putting it too strongly, it is a bit more about allowing your body all the goodness it needs to regulate these things better.

Or as the site puts it -

"Jason Vale believes in 'One Disease - One Solution'. No matter what you name a particular disease, Jason believes it is usually one and the same cause: 'Toxicity and/or Deficiency'. By removing the incoming toxicity (ie heavily processed food, cigarettes, alcohol, chemicals, refined fats/sugars) and replacing any nutrient deficiencies (through the finest natural liquid nutrition) then the vast majority of all common aliments will either improve or potentially be 'cured'."

Last edited by Beach bum; 02-22-2013 at 06:47 AM.
02-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #5
bangarang

Awesome, but even if they do make their illnesses nonexistent doctors will still come up with some other excuse why they are feeling better. Is this on a channel or internet? Looks like an interesting watch.
02-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #6
Beach bum

My Support Groups:
It will be on UK TV and I imagine available on youtube or something. But not for a few months yet. I will certainly be watching and no doubt posting the results here
02-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #7
KayleighMeek
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
It sounds interesting I have read a couple of Jason vales book's and will be looking forward to the programme. X
02-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
Gianni

My Support Groups:
I should stop studying biology and just get a juicer since it cures diabetes, skin diease, high blood pressure.
Why does it have to be one or the other? The juicer isn't benefitting you, its the nutrients that the juicer can provide and it's not even the nutrients that is doing the "curing" it's the nutrients enabling your body to aid itself... to achieve homeostasis: I'm sure from studying biology you realize how important that is.

Open the text book, and turn on the juicer

JUICING! click here!

Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Juicing » Truly amazing Juice Therapy opportunity !