Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. David Schwartz of Nashville, Tennessee

Old 10-13-2011, 02:37 PM
NameDr. David A Schwartz
AddressNashville, Tennessee, 37232
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone(615)343-4758
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
10-16-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
mixiestar

My Support Groups:
he is awesome. This whole IBD clinic at Vanderbilt is wonderful. The receptionists are great, the doctors are very diligent. They also have a psychologist and nutritionist on staff. When I started remicade I felt tons better and when the nutritionist suggested I go off dairy I started feeling even better than that. I'm not %100 well but Dr. Schwartz has made my life so much better than it had been.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
4 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility
12-08-2015, 05:32 PM   #3
volfan4life87

he is awesome. This whole IBD clinic at Vanderbilt is wonderful. The receptionists are great, the doctors are very diligent. They also have a psychologist and nutritionist on staff. When I started remicade I felt tons better and when the nutritionist suggested I go off dairy I started feeling even better than that. I'm not %100 well but Dr. Schwartz has made my life so much better than it had been.
I second this! Dr. Schwartz has been my GI doctor since 2005. I was referred to him by a Dr. Sunil Savaria in Murfreesboro who said he "wouldn't touch me with a 10 ft pole", as in I was in extremely bad shape and needed an "expert in the field." Within a few months of seeing Dr. Schwartz I began to feel better and have been in full remission for almost 8 years. I was fortunate that remicade worked extremely well for me though. I've been on it since March 2005.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
4 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
3 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. David Schwartz of Nashville, Tennessee