Share Facebook

08-25-2016, 08:17 PM   #1
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Cold in left leg

Sometimes I get a cold feeling in my left leg when sitting form. Anyone else experience this?
09-26-2016, 05:29 PM   #2
Melanie1

My Support Groups:
Hi
when you say cold, do you mean you get a sensation of a cold feeling or that it feels cold to touch?
I can only relate to that I dont feel cold but wen I touch my legs they feel realy cold .
09-26-2016, 05:34 PM   #3
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
The sensation of a cold feeling. It is a numbness. Sometimes, it is painful. My doctor gave me Gabapentin

09-26-2016, 05:50 PM   #4
Melanie1

My Support Groups:
Did the Doctor say if it was a IBD related illness?. Do you also get restless legs- I get this and it drives me crazy,I have menstioned it but never realy seems to get addresed, so on my next vist Im going to bring it up as it is getting worse.
I hope the medication your Doctor has given you is helping ☺
09-26-2016, 06:14 PM   #5
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I used to get restless leg. My chiropractor thinks there is something going on with a disc in my back. I don't know. I may go for x rays next month. I don't rule out that it might be IBD related.

09-27-2016, 09:34 AM   #6
Lisa
Adminstrator

My Support Groups:
If it occurs when sitting, there could be an issue with a nerve being pinched somewhere....and/or blood flow being compromised.....

Good idea to get it checked out.

30 plus years and counting with UC/Crohn's!
on remicade since 11/05

While my experiences may not be what everyone has had- I feel it is worthwhile to share any and all experiences that may be beneficial to others.
09-27-2016, 11:35 AM   #7
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Can the chiropractor order the x rays or should it be my GP?

10-04-2016, 12:57 PM   #8
GrumpyChronie

Hi there

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about but I sometimes wake up at night not feeling one of my arms or legs anymore.
The feeling comes back when I wiggle my fingers or toes.
The doctor told me I was probably dehydrated due to not consuming enough salt...(unrelated to the Crohn's). It did help to use more salt, but of course don't do this if your blood pressure is already high...
Hope this helps.
10-04-2016, 12:59 PM   #9
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Hi there

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about but I sometimes wake up at night not feeling one of my arms or legs anymore.
The feeling comes back when I wiggle my fingers or toes.
The doctor told me I was probably dehydrated due to not consuming enough salt...(unrelated to the Crohn's). It did help to use more salt, but of course don't do this if your blood pressure is already high...
Hope this helps.
Thanks