Share Facebook

12-25-2016, 09:11 AM   #1
Sophabulous

My Support Groups:

What a time to be flaring! I just want to be left in alone more than anything else in the world, trying to keep it together and my family can't seem to read my body language at all. They are coming in while I'm in bed just cornering me to chit chat so I have to go and lock myself in the bathroom for a bit or my head will explode!!

I'm being pestered to drink champagne and eat which is just the last thing I want to do! I feel bad for them, I know they just want to help and cheer me up but my god

I'm coming down with a cold, experiencing 'lady issues' and worrying about my immune system as I'm on pred and azathioprine. Just why now!? Is this the pred making me struggle to cope? Last time it made me buzzed/wired but I think it's going the other way this time.

Merry Christmas!

Currently taking Azathioprine 100mg, Esomeprazole 40mg, B12 Injections and various supplements. Azathioprine failing so awaiting next steps
12-25-2016, 10:19 AM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Merry Christmas. I hope you feel better

Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
12-25-2016, 10:37 PM   #3
cloudcloudrunrun

What a time to be flaring! I just want to be left in alone more than anything else in the world, trying to keep it together and my family can't seem to read my body language at all. They are coming in while I'm in bed just cornering me to chit chat so I have to go and lock myself in the bathroom for a bit or my head will explode!!

I'm being pestered to drink champagne and eat which is just the last thing I want to do! I feel bad for them, I know they just want to help and cheer me up but my god

I'm coming down with a cold, experiencing 'lady issues' and worrying about my immune system as I'm on pred and azathioprine. Just why now!? Is this the pred making me struggle to cope? Last time it made me buzzed/wired but I think it's going the other way this time.

Merry Christmas!
Get some rest sweety! and eat something.
Attached Images
File Type: gif graphics-cowboy-681896.gif (3.7 KB, 21 views)