Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » Need to vent, feeling low

01-14-2017, 05:46 PM   #1
woops!

Need to vent, feeling low

Today is day 24 of constant 20+ times a day diarrhea 😔 My flair got complicated by C-Diff. Last stool sample showed the c-diff as being clear and gone. On Tuesday my GI started me on 40 prednisone for a month and then taper. I do ok during the day (well with wearing my depends, and not eating so I can function at work), but the nights are rough. I,m Up 10-15 times with extreme D! The kind that you feel so weak your afraid to get up from the pot. I used to be very active, hiking 6-8 miles on weekends, with great energy level. Now I feel like an explosive blob.
Sorry to vent and complain when I know so many have bigger problems. Just not many here at home who give me good support (other than hubby, he's good).
Whoops!
01-14-2017, 05:55 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I am sorry. Sending support and prayers.
01-14-2017, 06:02 PM   #3
Tony H

hope you feel better soon , you really getting a tough time of it , this is a great place to vent as people here know exactly what you are going through.

emazole 40mg daily
01-25-2017, 10:44 PM   #4
Alliesavage

My Support Groups:
Sending you a hug!
01-25-2017, 10:45 PM   #5
Alliesavage

My Support Groups:
And it's ok to vent 😀
01-26-2017, 02:31 AM   #6
Cross-stitch gal

My Support Groups:
Today is day 24 of constant 20+ times a day diarrhea 😔 My flair got complicated by C-Diff. Last stool sample showed the c-diff as being clear and gone. On Tuesday my GI started me on 40 prednisone for a month and then taper. I do ok during the day (well with wearing my depends, and not eating so I can function at work), but the nights are rough. I,m Up 10-15 times with extreme D! The kind that you feel so weak your afraid to get up from the pot. I used to be very active, hiking 6-8 miles on weekends, with great energy level. Now I feel like an explosive blob.
Sorry to vent and complain when I know so many have bigger problems. Just not many here at home who give me good support (other than hubby, he's good).
Whoops!
It's been a long time! Been wondering how you're doing. Lots of hugs are being sent...

Current Meds:
Pentasa 1000mg 2xday or Mesalamine DR 1.2gm 2xday, Canasa Suppositories (when needed) 1000mg 1xday, Tylenol 3 with codeine 300-30mg (when needed)

Non-Meds:
600+D Calcium 2xday, Multivitamin, 65mg Iron 1xday, Fish Oil 1000mg, Vitamin D3 5,000 I.U., Eye Drops 2xday

UP Support Group http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=68350
01-28-2017, 10:43 AM   #7
woops!

Still venting I'm sorry. I got to spend a nice 6 days in the hospital....
long story short my humira stopped working, next on to stralera... and now I wait for my insurance to decide if I'm worthy!
In the meantime, I'm out of work, & treating symptoms... the big D, abd pain, night sweats and fevers... wating wating wating.... my GI did tell me he will call the insurance company every day. He is kinda pushy so I know he will.
I have never felt so sick in all my life! The physical aspect was bad & the mental is just as rough. Sometimes feels it will never end. I am thankful for good family support.
And now I wait......
Whoops!
01-28-2017, 11:01 AM   #8
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I am sorry for all you are going through. I am glad you have a doctor who will keep at the insurance company. I hope you feel better soon.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » Need to vent, feeling low