Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Microscopic Colitis » Lymphocytic Colitis and Microscopic Colitis Club

03-07-2017, 06:18 AM   #421
Cindyhelg

Hi Nen, thank you for your reply, I'm only two weeks in so a while to go, still got pain. Dietician pleased with me as have already taken right path, probably need to drink more water and change a few cereals but not bad alround. Good luck to you, and hope yours now under control.
05-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #422
nen1

Hi Nen, thank you for your reply, I'm only two weeks in so a while to go, still got pain. Dietician pleased with me as have already taken right path, probably need to drink more water and change a few cereals but not bad alround. Good luck to you, and hope yours now under control.
Hi Cindyhelg

How are you?
05-07-2017, 04:21 PM   #423
Cindyhelg

Hi Nen, I am the same, the Steroid tablets didn't work. I am being referred to the Gastrologist at hospital. I have had the pain since January, pretty fed up actually. I have stopped taking my medications for my arthritis because I think these aren't helping. How are you? Thanks for your e-mail. Regards Cindy
05-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #424
nen1

Hi Cindyhelg
I'm fine, thank you.
Everything has stopped. I have been living almost normal since February, but I have to take every day tablets (without Steroids) and I have to keep my diet. I am worried about my weight, I still lose it. I don't know why that is happening.
How long have you been waiting to Gastrologist?
05-11-2017, 06:03 PM   #425
Cindyhelg

Oh that's really good news. My weight is the same, I did put weight on because of my Arthritis and can't seem to lose any. What tablets are you taking daily? There are long waiting lists here, my Doctor has said he will try and hurry it up but not holding my breath. Regards to you and glad things working for you now, keep in touch.

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » Microscopic Colitis » Lymphocytic Colitis and Microscopic Colitis Club