Share Facebook

View Poll Results: Remicade, Humira, or neither: Most Effective/ Least Side-Effects
Remicade 22 42.31%
Humira 16 30.77%
Neither helped me or both caused me too many side effects to be worth it 14 26.92%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

03-24-2017, 09:21 AM   #31
Rosco
Banned

My Support Groups:
Fromm what I have read these two drugs are more of a last resort and often used after surgeries. For those that are using this harsh drug that is know to stop working in many cases after time. What is the next step when these stop working as it seems a very high percentage eventually find it stops working.
03-24-2017, 09:33 AM   #32
Pilgrim

My Support Groups:
I don't know. I have a kid who has been on Humira since age 4. Two and a half years. I honestly thought she would never even get to go to kindergarten.She was too sick to play. I think Humira has made the difference between life on the couch, and living like a kid should. No side effects,yet. Safer than Imuran, in our experience.
03-24-2017, 10:04 AM   #33
Rosco
Banned

My Support Groups:
I don't know. I have a kid who has been on Humira since age 4. Two and a half years. I honestly thought she would never even get to go to kindergarten.She was too sick to play. I think Humira has made the difference between life on the couch, and living like a kid should. No side effects,yet. Safer than Imuran, in our experience.
It does seem doesn't it that Crohns is a strange bird and many medications are harmful and ineffective in some, dangerous in others and thankfully in your case with your child is working great.