• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Worst Times?

Worst time of day?

• Morning (6-10)

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • Noonish (11-4)

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Evening (5-9)

Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Night (10-4)

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Early Morning (5-6)

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

tlc-x

Undiagnosed Teenager
Evening because it's when i'm most tired, i've eaten and just because it's the end of the day. But it's worst stomach wise. Morning, noon and afternoon is worst for being exhausted.

Since I've been diagnosed and changed my diet, my day to day has been much improved to the point I don't notice the crohn's at all with the exception of taking the medication. But before that it was evenings by a long long longshot. Up to 5 nights a week, I pretty much had the bathroom preserved between 6 and 10pm.

I'm pretty much tired and feeling yuck all the time - that's down to grumbling Crohns, arthritis, osteoporosis and fibromyalgia! :(
Am hoping I can have one day where I don't feel 'crap'

Since I've been diagnosed and changed my diet, my day to day has been much improved to the point I don't notice the crohn's at all with the exception of taking the medication. But before that it was evenings by a long long longshot. Up to 5 nights a week, I pretty much had the bathroom preserved between 6 and 10pm.
please let me know what your diet is i'm very intrested in diets

Mine was always afternoon to about 2 am when I had blockages. After the puking subsided, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep no matter how bad the pain was.

I voted mornings, but can have bad afternoons as well. I normally take Imodium before lunch to help with the afternoon so that lunch won't have me running for the restroom at work