• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

A little message for Jeff

M

Mozam

Hey everyone,

I just gotta type this, hope nobody minds,

The first day I joined this forum, there were a few people on this site already that I won't be forgetting in a hurry. Our Number 1 Administrator Mike for starters, and everybodies favourite Aunt Ree Ree were two people to reply to my story first.

Next up was Jeff. Now, I remember Jeffs first email to me - it turns out that we have the same taste in music (we both LOVE Oasis). Jeffs email to me that day sounded like that of a guy who was short on confidence, a young man who had been up against it etc. When I initially read his post about Depression and Anxiety I coulda wept for him.

I see the same thread now and I've read some of his responses - and it just seems now he's a different guy. Obviously I dunno how his illness is going, but the way he responds, he now sounds like a guy who knows that there are people out there that care about him. He just sounds happier, maybe more carefree, I dunno - all I wanna say here is that Jeff buddy, I was worried about you when you first joined (hell I worry about everyone!), but you seem to have come on a great deal since you joined this board. I hope that's the case pal, and listen - get yourself over to Scotland, cos we've got some good bands this summer ok??

K

Kate

Awww thats the sweetest thing to say for jeff mozam and i second it!!!!! its nice to see a guy being open with how he feels and that goes for both of you

BUG MASSIVE HUGS ALL ROUND!!!!!

Thanks so much Mozam. That almost made me cry when I read it which is pretty hard to do. So thanks

With a tear in his eye Jeff is hopefully going to sleep

Thanks again

J

D

Donna

Awww....see what happens when you find people who can sympathize with your every day life! So sweet!!