• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello, I'm New

J

JoJo

:)
Hello, I'm new here so thought I'd quickly tell you a wee bit about me.
I was diagnosed with Crohns in Dec 2002 after the usual long wait. Luckly it is mild to moderate and generally behaves itself. The last 6-8 months have been a bit of a pain as I keep flaring with in a month of finishing pred. I am on Asacol and Azathioprine and currently waiting on a colonoscopy but in good British NHS style that has been 4 months already and still no word!
I live in Bristol, Uk with my husband and my dog although I am originally from just outside Edinburgh.
So, well, hello everyone.

Jo x

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
:) WELCOME ABOARD :)

I'm GRANDMA BEAR seem fitting since I seem to be one of the OLDEST MEMBERS here on the baord. I am sure that you will make plenty of friends here JO JO. So, if you need any help with pictures or whatever just give me a shout ok ... I also make up avatars { these are the pictures under your name & so if I can help find something special for you ... PM ME OK ? } once again I reach out my hand to say WELCOME.

I may not have CROHN'S but my loving husband does & it is good to have friends that I can chat with that do & here I've made a lot of good friends !! So, jump right in & have some fun & see you soon !!

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Hello JoJo!

Thanks for sharing that with us. I am sorry to hear that the last while has been a bit harder, but hopefully things start calming down soon.

Hope to see you around the board more often :).

K

Kate

Hey Jo

Welcome to the board and all the best. I hope to see you around

Kate

PS r you the jo from cz?

Last edited:
D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

Hi jojo
lol have we all joined lol looks like a fab site (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

M

Mozam

Hey jo!

Don't tell me, a fellow Scot??? Yeeha! Whereabouts outside Edinburgh are you from, I stay in Dalry, near Tynecastle! Originally from Livingston!

Hope to hear from you again soon - and welcome!

Cheers

x

J

JoJo

I'm originally from Bo'ness:eek: but lived in various areas of Edinburgh and then Winchburgh:rolleyes: before moving down here 18months ago.
I'm sure I will see you around the site, it seems a friendly place.

Jo x

M

Mozam

Bo'ness, Winchburgh - I know EXACTLY where you are! Were you a visitor to the glorious establishment that is the Tally Ho Hotel??! I bet not! I used to stay in Philpstoun just outside Linlithgow, before i moved into Edinburgh.

You'll certainly see me kicking around Jo, so no doubt hear from you soon. x

J

JoJo

Mozam said:
Bo'ness, Winchburgh - I know EXACTLY where you are! Were you a visitor to the glorious establishment that is the Tally Ho Hotel??! I bet not! I used to stay in Philpstoun just outside Linlithgow, before i moved into Edinburgh.

You'll certainly see me kicking around Jo, so no doubt hear from you soon. x
Your right, I was never brave enough to go in there, didn't like the idea of a glass in my face LOL.