• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I am New as well!!!!

J

Jimbo

Hi I am James (Sami's boyfriend;) )

I have crohn's.
Had it quite bad. I had two abccess two years ago which turned into fisstulurs. But have been having infiximab infusions and that has been working a treat. I go in hospital every two months.
Use to be a carpenter but had to give it up as couldn't manage doing it full time. So working in a office now doing Document control. I still manage to do some of my carpenter in my spare time.
Look forward to chating with you all.

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
WELCOME ABOARD JAMES !!

I am sure that you will have a good time here with the rest of us. I may not be the CROHNNIE but my loving husband is and to come here and get support is just wonderful so ... JUMP RIGHT & have some fun. Read the other's stories and give them support too. So, have fun and see you around the board !! :)

M

Mozam

hey Jimbo,

Good to have you on board mate - speak to u around some, yeah? Good luck with your jobs too matey, and I hope the treatment carries on well.

Cheers

M

marco

Hiya james, welcomes,, sorry not been around 2 much catch up soon mate :cool: