• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Has any one tried the Karen Hurd Diet

Hello, Has anyone tried the Karen Hurd diet for Crohns disease? I have heard of someone that went on that diet and is doing amazingly well. I am just wondering about others...

I,m convinced,not I think we can all agree that all possible diet solutions have been written about tried tested don,t seem to work if possible a well balanced mix of fruit veggies,fish and meat is best for everyone including us crohnies.i know many on here are very ill and need to follow specific diets from hospital and I hope it helps them all.lets be honest I read this diet and my immediate thought was how could anyone possibly stick to it without going nuts!how many of these diets are out there!avoid your trigger foods.