• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New member-intro

J

jenemc

new member-intro

My name is Jennie, I live in Texas. I was dx'd with crohns in 2000. I also have degenerative disc disease, and fibromyalgia along with chronic insomina and depression.

I am tryign to take online college courses so at least I can say I made it. I have 2 sons and 2 daughters and 5 grandkids. they all live else where.

I am on pentasa, imuran, effexor xr, trazadone, and tramadol for pain.

I enjoy deer hunting, fishing, quilting, and of course my grandkids and playign on my computer,

I look forward to gettng to know everybody here.

jennie

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Jennie,

Welcome to the forum and it is great that with everything going on you are still taking online courses. I look forward to having you join in the fun with all of us!

Hello Jennie and welcome :)

I wish you luck with your online courses, imagine that would work out better than taking physical courses.

Im on many of the same meds, or have been on them. However the two for pain I havent heard of, so now I shall go look them up. My docs have never given me anything for crohns related pain that worked..

Hope all is well!

K

Kate

hey jennie

welcome to the site i hope you find it useful

all the best
kate

V

Valentina

Hi Jennie, welcome to the site, look forward to getting to know you better.

J

Jonny

Hi Jennie welcome to the site

Look foward to getting to know you

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Hi Jennie...so very nice to meet you. My goodness, you sure are going through enough. Welcome to our home, and I'm really looking forward to knowing you better.

Cookey*

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

hi jennie

:welcome: to the forum hope to see you around

E

ElaineH

Hi Jennie and welcome to the site! My goodness, for someone going through so much you sure manage to keep yourself busy!! Hats off to you! :thumleft:

Look forward to seeing you around xx :)