12-28-2017, 06:41 PM   #1
Farmgirl71

My Support Groups:
Fed up...

Iím fed up. With a lot of things and I need a safe place to vent or Iím going to implode. Was scheduled for colonoscopy tomorrow. Hubby tells me last night, ďwhat are you going to do if nothing is wrong? ď. Then says, ďyouíre a nervous nelly,thatís why. When I asked him what his medical opinion says is making me shit myself. I cancelled it. Several reasons, he thinks that if nothing is ďdiagnosedĒ that he can continue laying the real stressful stuff at home on my shoulders, and wonít have to do a thing. And I guess if it was something like they saw on the CT, then maybe I can just die quietly. Because I must be an expense he can do without. Iím just fed up. I havenít felt well all week and my back has been out for weeks to boot. Last night and today watery yellow stools. Yea, I can make that up, itís in my head. Iím not of sound mind right now to speak to him. I wouldnít even know what to say. Hey, youíre an asshole. I need you to act like you give two shits about me, man up. Pretend itís someone you care about. Give that a shot.
12-29-2017, 12:07 AM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
I am sorry. Keep fighting because you know your body and you know that something is wrong and you need answers.
Diagnosed in 1990. On Humira, Imuran, Gabapentin, Colestipol, Synthroid, Lialda. Resection in April of 2010. Allergic to Remicade, Penicillin, Flagyl, Doxycycline. Thyroid issues and psoriasis and neuropathy and mild cerebral palsy. Mild arthritis in my lower back.
12-29-2017, 02:48 PM   #3
Carolina*

I am so sorry, that is so unacceptable and no one deserves that treatment. Please reschedule the colonoscopy and keep the priority on your health. I would be seething, turn the focus to getting better and then re-evaluate the relationship. Hopefully it was just his fear and stress making him act ugly, but only you know his character. Keeping you in my thoughts.