• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Inflamatory bowel disease

I have been diagnosed with inflamed colon with CT scan including contrast colonoscopy shows no inflamation several biopsies taken by GI doc to rule out Microscopic colitis
I have let this go too long. Hashimoto autoimmune thyroiditis confirmed by labsback in 2007.
Periods of watery diarrhea sometimes lasting over a month with small amounts of bright red blood hospitalized for three days for dehydration given antibiotic another Ct performed ten days later still shows inflamed colon. Colonoscopy clean so samples taken for MC.
Home from hospital now have bloating and and am in horrible pain Fell full from ribs to hips radiating pain around belly button left side and right side pain by hip bones and feel pressure to "go"
But unable to pass stool HELP!

scottsma

Plenty water too.Is there something that would make you loose when you were well? ie: prunes.oranges etc. It's a horrible situation to be in.I'd much rather be loose than the opposite.If you get no relief soon or by tomorrow,I would get in touch with your family doctor.Try a warm bath or a heating pad to ease the pain mean while.I hope you feel better soon.Please let us know.