• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

:P***ed off.

Why is that I can starting vomit food and orange bile and go toilet same time?

Really get tired of this trick at moment, not only just found out my darling as spread in large bowel from sigmoid colon to splenic bit. Starting feeling similar pain of right side.

Want remission but going get GP apt about orange bile so supposed the camera down might on the agenda.

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Hi Josephine - are you saying that your GP might do an upper endoscopy? If so, I hope it can find the source of your new symptoms. I'm sorry to hear about the vomiting, that sounds really awful. :( Hopefully you can figure things out soon and get some relief. I'm trying to get back into remission myself so I know how tough it can be sometimes! Hang in there and keep us posted on what your GP has to say.

Hi Josephine - are you saying that your GP might do an upper endoscopy? If so, I hope it can find the source of your new symptoms. I'm sorry to hear about the vomiting, that sounds really awful. :( Hopefully you can figure things out soon and get some relief. I'm trying to get back into remission myself so I know how tough it can be sometimes! Hang in there and keep us posted on what your GP has to say.
I hope that in Acid Reflux but got feel that not going to that easy.

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Have you tried taking any acid reflux medications since the vomiting started? If so, did they help at all?

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
I wonder if the milk could be causing or contributing to your symptoms? I'm lactose intolerant, but I was able to drink milk just fine until I was in my early 20s. Then very suddenly I was no longer able to tolerate dairy! It snuck up on me very quickly, and suddenly a glass of milk would make me very sick. Maybe you could try something like rice milk or almond milk and see if that goes better?

I wonder if the milk could be causing or contributing to your symptoms? I'm lactose intolerant, but I was able to drink milk just fine until I was in my early 20s. Then very suddenly I was no longer able to tolerate dairy! It snuck up on me very quickly, and suddenly a glass of milk would make me very sick. Maybe you could try something like rice milk or almond milk and see if that goes better?

Only seem happened went I going into flare or current flare like I am. But worth thinking about. thank you Cat.

Still got 2 weeks to wait for ultrasound, using lovely rectal foam.
Sick of being tired all time, my partner and 3 children's also sick off it.

I fall sleep for two hours yesterday, not sure if I can hope with pain for two weeks. I was pain most day yesterday well until 9pm. And kick in now.