• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Got my appointment , but ...

Got my appointment, but my nausea wont go away!

I finally got called for my colonoscopy and endoscopy!:biggrin:I am getting them 5 weeks from today. And I really hope they tell me some good news after, or at least we find out something more. Im scared to death about getting them done, but i just keep telling myself its closer to an answer. Im not sure if it matters, but ive been noticing my nausea has been alot worse lately - to the point im vomiting every half an hour. Its at its worst in the mornings then comes and goes during the day. I've even brought back medication that wouldn't sit. Sometimes i end up dry heaving the whole time cause there isnt anything in my tummy to puke up!

Im just wondering , does the amount of vomit and nausea mean anything? should i be worried? And what tips do you have for getting rid of the nausea?
I feel like ive tried everything when I get nauseous and nothing seems to work anymore!

Last edited:
With all that vomiting, I would be worried about dehydration. Is there any way you can ask your doctor about an anti nausea medicine?

With all that vomiting, I would be worried about dehydration. Is there any way you can ask your doctor about an anti nausea medicine?
Ive got an appointment with my family doctor in week, i plan on talking to her then and getting something for the next month. Otherwise its going to be a long month.