• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Is this a flare please give advice to a newbie

I was watching football today felt very very uncomfortable my stomach I could tell it was going to throw up he came on very suddenly and I did throw up a little bit Very acidic I ate a couple hours earlier so it wasn't really a lot of my stomach
The past couple hours been filled with cramping and throwing up or trying to throw up is just a flareup should I just wait it out or call the doctor I just was diagnosed in August i'm not having problems going to the bathroom I'm just throwing up a lot

Any word?
I was better yesterday but nausea and bit of headache today no stomach issue of cramping but diarrhea I 10 days from next remicade treatment so they are doingblood work to check my levels
I on vacation now so I hope that helps
I flying tonight but I always get seat by a bathroom 😎