• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Shortness of breath and humira?

Has anyone ever had shortness of breath and humira? It's only happened a few times for me over the 7 months I've been on it now but I'm also a nurse who works night shift. I can't figure out if it's from sometimes being dehydrated or switching back and forth on nights. It's never constant or at the same time each week or month etc. and it's not a shortness of breath like I ran a mile it' seems more anxiety like panic attack esque. Sometimes it lasts anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour. Any advice or help would be appreciated!

I had never had panic attacks, and I'm not sure this is Humira related,but I know what you're talking about. It's not exercise related, it's like an anxiety rush, like your normal life is too busy. I used to be proud of being able to multitask, but now I'm a little wary.

I had never had panic attacks, and I'm not sure this is Humira related,but I know what you're talking about. It's not exercise related, it's like an anxiety rush, like your normal life is too busy. I used to be proud of being able to multitask, but now I'm a little wary.
Exactly. So I'm not sure if it's subconscious anxiety or something.l because I feel fine and I used to feel similar while on steroids like jittery no SOB though. It happens sometimes while I'm playing sand volleyball so I'm not sure what to do.

I just looked up the side effects. It said possible side effect could be an allergic reaction of difficulty breathing. Call your doctor both of you and tell him what is going on.