Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Books, Multimedia, Research & News » Forum Approved Clinical Trials, Research Studies, Surveys and Products » Dissertation Questionnaire: the changing experience of those with Crohn's disease in relation to food.

01-05-2016, 05:33 AM   #1
kat.birds94
This member has been approved by an Administrator to post this message.

Dissertation Questionnaire: the changing experience of those with Crohn's disease in relation to food.

My name is Kathryn Birds, I am a third year Nutrition student studying at Leeds Beckett University. I am conducting a primary research based dissertation study on the life experiences of those with Crohnís disease and how these experiences influence an individualís relationship with food.

http://crohns-disease.co.uk/survey/

This questionnaire will ask you questions about your condition and the impact it has on your life and food choices. It will take around 5-10 minutes to complete.
This questionnaire is voluntary and as such you are free to choose whether you wish to complete it or not. If you choose to partake in the study, understand that you are at liberty to leave any question you do not wish to answer and to stop completing the questionnaire with no explanation needed. All questionnaires that have been attempted will be analysed whether they are missing answers or not.

To maintain your anonymity not information that could identify you will be recorded. Your responses will be analysed alongside all other responses and the report made from these finding will be made available to internal and external markers at Leeds Beckett University.

This questionnaire has been authorised by my module tutor Dr Maria Maynard who can be
contacted via the email address, [email protected] if you have any queries.
Thank you for your time and input.

http://crohns-disease.co.uk/survey/
01-05-2016, 08:04 AM   #2
Susan2

My Support Groups:
∑ Stoma
Completed.
Currently on no medications, but under constant gaze of very caring GP, with annual blood and other tests.
01-05-2016, 04:55 PM   #3
fuzzy butterfly
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
∑ Stoma
Sorry i pressed submit instead of next just after filling in how crohns affected me. May be i should have also said im a duh brain now too 😃
02-11-2016, 04:52 PM   #4
Jennifer
Adminstrator

My Support Groups:
Finally found the time to do this one. Sorry for the delay.
Things I take: Tenormin 25mg (PVCs and Tachycardia), Junel, Tylenol 3, Omeprazole 20mg 2/day, Klonopin 1mg 2/day (anxiety), Restoril 15mg (insomnia), Claritin 20mg
Currently in: REMISSION Thought it was a flare but it's just scar tissue from my resection. Dealing with a stricture. Remission from my resection, 17 years and counting.
02-11-2016, 08:55 PM   #5
Rich Pell

My Support Groups:
Submitted.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Books, Multimedia, Research & News » Forum Approved Clinical Trials, Research Studies, Surveys and Products » Dissertation Questionnaire: the changing experience of those with Crohn's disease in relation to food.