• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New here.... just wanted to say

J

JayMartin

Just wanted to say HI!, I found the website yesterday and I've been reading since yesterday. I was diagnosed with CD last year and I've been in Humira for a year, I don't have it as bad as a lot of you guys in here but still I feel for you.

I don't think I even have CD, and NO I don't think I'm on denial, it just that I never get the pains that you guys get, I don't have constantly diarrhea, I could eat popcorn, steaks, no milk though, can't even smell it, :eek2: , the only reason my doctor thinks I have CD is because I had a pill endoscopy? and had a lot of ulcers somewhere in my intestinal track, this was done right after i had a fistula surgery and was taking a lot of pain killers, and different meds...

The only symptoms that I have is that almost every week I have this urge to go to the restroom and, I will go 5 and 6 times in a matter of a 1/2 hour, not diarrhea but pencil like stools and my behind get swollen and have to lay in bed for about an hour with an intense pain, I'm pretty tired I will say 90% of the time, but I don't know if it is because I'm becoming lazy :ybatty: other than that I'm pretty healthy...

Well that's pretty much it

Thank you for reading...

J.

Welcome. :) Glad to hear your symptoms aren't as terrible as others -- it really shows how versatile this ugly disease can be.