• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Problems on flagyl

Has anyone had any adverse or permanent problems from flagyl

I'm having trouble with my eyes and problems concentrating these have been there since the last time I was on flagyl. Now I'm on flagyl again and again having these problems and the quacks don't want to seem to listen

I was on flagyl on and off for 6 months awhile back. I had terrible brain fog, pins and needles feeling in my legs and hands, of course the terrible taste in my mouth. It took a few months for the side effects to wear off once I got off it.

I was on flagyl on and off for 6 months awhile back. I had terrible brain fog, pins and needles feeling in my legs and hands, of course the terrible taste in my mouth. It took a few months for the side effects to wear off once I got off it.
Same here.