• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Oh great... here it comes

K

Kossy

I've noticed over my years and years of having crohns little things happen to me right before I get a nice big ol flare. Like, my left elbow aches, I get these weird headaches, and a bunch of other things. Well, in the past week all these things have been happening to me.
It's not that I am worried about a flare up. It's nice having "warning signals" so I can prepare like putting the GI doctors number on the number one speed dial. But on the other hand, it's like the disease is just a giant tease that like to play head games.

Sorry I had to vent, I am just a little pissy and moody right now.

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

((((((hugs))))))))) Kossy
sorry to hear your starting another flare, as you said its good that you get the warning signs, hope it passes soon and its just a mild one :)

D

Donna

I know how you feel kossy. I get the warning signs too. Sometimes, I get the signs, and no flare. I think it likes to play headgames with us. And you have every right to be moody. Heck, I am all the time! lol

Cheer up. At least you know your warning signals and maybe you can head off a bad flare!

Donna

V

Valentina

sorry to hear it Kossy. I hope its not a flare. it is very upsetting when you feel like your "time is up" so to speak... let us know how your feeling, and I hope these signs just pass for you.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
No needy to apoligize Ron. You just need to relax as best as possible now and be careful about what you do. You will get through this, so just stay relaxed and do not stress!!!

D

DannyB

I'm pretty sure in saying that we all understand how you feel about this and have felt the same way, by god I feel a bitty annoyed a fair bit but thats cause im a fruit and nut. seriously take care and it will be alright

E

ElaineH

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good! :thumbdown: I hope it doesnt turn into a flare.. and if it does, then I hope it passes quickly xxx