• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Dr. Oz's Poop Color Chart

Thank you for sharing. Devynn has had green poop before, but she has also had white. It was sooo weird! I panicked!
White poop can sometimes be caused if you're taking enema steroids.

I've had almost every color on the chart. Kinda like a poo rainbow. :lol2:

She's never been on steroids. We never did figure out what had caused the white poop. She had a liver ultrasound, blood work.. and everything checked out. Very strange, but it has never happened again. I think (if I remember correctly) it happened twice within 2 or 3 days. One was the entire bm, then just a piece of another bm. Strange!

Grace had the white stool. Still never figured what caused it but it went away.

The women (including myself) in my family have gallbladder problems so I will keep that in mind.

Liam had white stool when he started his PPI fortunatelly it went away after a couple of days and hasn't reoccurred. Weird colors really freak me out too.