• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Bad day

Just a bad day. The big D is running my life today and I am at the end of my rope. I had to cx 4 patients today. I hate doing that to my little guys. So much pain today not from the Crohn's directly but my joints! OY! I remember my grandmother telling me "I feel like a used dishrag." Well, I think I know what she was trying to tell me. Okay, pity party complete. :depressed:

Word, MAD. I'm joining your little party. I'm having a pretty awful day, too. :( Everything sucks. Depressed as F***. :grumpy:

Hope you feel better! :hug:

Aw guys, I'm sorry. It seems like when Crohn's picks a bad day, the whole body really does - I get basically every possible symptom when I'm feeling blue - no coincidence of course.
At least there's always tomorrow, okay? Thinking of you both!

body blows & stinky toes...

- I get basically every possible symptom when I'm feeling blue
Aahh... the ole catch 22.
Stress and depression causing symptoms?
Or bad symptoms causing stress and depression?
Uncle Crohn's has got us coming and going.

Ohh, what's the difference...
it's tough either way.

Sorry to hear of your struggles, been on a rocky road myself of late. shucks

Not necessarily what we wanna hear on a difficult day,
but I'll toss it out there, anyway:

'I felt bad because I had no shoes..... then I saw someone with no feet'
Hard to find when I'm down, but perspective is everything!
Fingers crossed for better days,
hang in there,
Walt

ps May I ask what a 'cx' is? shrug
thanks

Last edited:
:ymad: Yeah, I'm with you Mad-this day BLOWS! I'm scared an depressed and I'm in the middle of prepping for a colonoscopy, then BAM! started having a flare.

Tomorrow's gonna suck, too-GoLightly AND a flare at the same time-seriously????:ybatty:

Cx

ps May I ask what a 'cx' is? shrug
thanks[/QUOTE]

Sorry, sometimes I forget to speak in real words not acronyms!
CX= cancel
DX= diagnose
HX= history

Just thought I would throw the others in there as you may see those crop up on this site from time to time.

As you can tell, I work in the medical field. NO I am not a doctor or nurse!

Thanks for listening everyone. A bit better today. I actually did see some of my patient's this morning. That always perks me up!

Michele