• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Serious ab domain pain after 2months of starting of azoran

i am on azoran from last 2 mnts but certainly from last two week serious pain started at upper abdomain (stomach area) first doc suspect that i have pancreatic prob after done all blood test(amylase,lipase ,cbc,lft) and ultra sound of abdomain all shows normal but pain still present
i cant sleep last 1 week ,this pain made me mad .pain killer gives relief for some hour but again pain stat
any one phase same problem??
any one have any idea what is the reason of this pain
please help me .
i also try liquid food but no improvement this pain is totally different from which i feel when i am on flare:cry::sign0085:

Hello,
I'm sorry that you are having this pain with being able to find out what is causing it, has your dr suggested maybe too much acid in your stomach? I don't really know of anything else to suggest other than continue to see your dr until you can get it resolved. I do hope you find out what the problem is so you can have it treated and get some relief and sleep, good luck and best wishes. :ghug:

Even though your tests were normal, I still wonder if there isn't something going on with your pancreas. Pancreatic problems while on azoran generally show up in the first 7 weeks of taking it. Is there anything else you can take instead of azoran?

Hello,
I'm sorry that you are having this pain with being able to find out what is causing it, has your dr suggested maybe too much acid in your stomach? I don't really know of anything else to suggest other than continue to see your dr until you can get it resolved. I do hope you find out what the problem is so you can have it treated and get some relief and sleep, good luck and best wishes. :ghug:
hiiii
thank u for rply. now my doc told me to stop azoran and he also gives me pantocid 40mg for reduction of acind in my stomach. this med gives me some relif:kiss:

Even though your tests were normal, I still wonder if there isn't something going on with your pancreas. Pancreatic problems while on azoran generally show up in the first 7 weeks of taking it. Is there anything else you can take instead of azoran?
with azoran i am also taking pentasa(6tab/day),livozen z,mecobal

Glad to see that your doctor had you stop the azoran. Hopefully with that and the acid reducer you will start to feel better!

Hi,

I have diagnosed with Eosinophilic Enteritis in Nov 14. for this i am taking azoran and pentasa from last 3 and half months. But i am getting chronic pain in upper stomach form last 1 month. i am also same case what shilpi saha had. please advice on this.