• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Going back to work in the morning!

I have been on FMLA since August, I am going back to work not because I am
better, I am going back because I can't lose my job. I am so wound tight and
anxious I can't stand it. I am afraid my district mgr is not going to be happy with me. I am her highest producer in sales, but she tends to take things a little personally. And trust me my CD is not about her!

I am sure I will make it through the day just fine, hahaha if I can sleep!

Lauren

Good luck at your first day back at work... I wish you that the work distracts your mind and in a way helps you get better.
Let us know how it went.

First day back went ok, my joints are giving me a lot of pain. What do you guys take for that?

Thank you for the well wishes!

Lauren

My joints also ache when I get off work. Not much to do than just get rest, and stay off your feet.

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Tots, you could try a bath with epsom salts. Some people seem to find that epsom salts help with joint pains. I have tried, but I'm not sure if it's the epsom salts or just the heat of the bath water that makes me feel better. At any rate, that could help. I sit all day at my job, so I find that some gentle stretching can sometimes help too. Or just resting with my heating pad on my bad joints (my hips) can also make me feel better.