• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hey Ya'll!

Just checking in with you guys and gals! How is everyone doing?

I'm 26 weeks preggo this week and everything is going great so far! My Crohns is staying in complete remission (God Willing so far!)

They even took me off Remicade for now until 4 weeks after birth- so end of Jan or so before I have to infuse again. I might even go Humara at that time since my infusion place changed how they were billing stuff so I was left having to pay 6k (that's right...6k) out of pock PER infusion. NUTS.

I did find another place to go but they weren't too keen on a pregnant lady starting out there fresh without any history with them. (Another reason they cleared me to not infuse until the end of the pregnancy.)

Anyways- I hope everyone is doing well and starting to enjoy the cooler fall weather moving in!

*hugs*
:hallo1:

Hey Kittee! Good to hear from you and that you're doing good so far! I've thought of you a few times wondering how the pregnancy was going and such. Stop in every now and again and say hi! :)

Santos61198 said:
Kittee!!!

Wow - 26 weeks along! Half-way home :D

Happy to hear you're doing well and hope you continue to do so!
Half way? Did human evolution progress into year long gestations? 52 weeks? I don't think you women OR the men would want 12 months of "that"!!!

:tongue:

Glad it's all okay Kittee, take care, and good luck, enjoy the remission!

J

JillianB82

:) Awwwww Kits, that's great!!!! Keep us posted more often ok? :)

imisspopcorn

Punctuation Impaired
Hi Kitee,
It's nice to hear good news. Congratulations on your pregnancy. What a blessing!
I had two wonderful pregnancies and no problems with my Crohn's during that time. Let us know how everything goes.