Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » The predictability of Crohns...

05-18-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
lisadc1

My Support Groups:
The predictability of Crohns...

Aweee, the thing that is so predictable about Crohns is that it is sooooo unpredictable. Crunch time at the end of the school year and I am completely beyond exhausted to the point of feeling like I am swimming upstream. I am working on a grad class. The contractors will be here Monday for renovations. I received an assignment change for the next school year (a lot of us did...likes things moved around from time to time)...not a bad thing, but I was quite in my zone where I was. And now...I feel like I am starting a new flare. I have been off my Humira since the end of January due to all the issues I had, and the D gets insane at times as four BM a day is a pleasant day and ten to twelve is not unusual. The bleeding is on again. My joint pain and stiffness is driving me crazy. Flushed. And have I mentioned exhaustion???

I see my gastro next week. Almost three months since I saw him last. Sometimes I just get to the point of not wanting to bother them with the same ole' issues.

I still haven't seen my rheumy yet. The earliest I could get in was scheduled for tomorrow but with this as the last of the school year, timing was off. So it will be yet another five weeks before I can get that further evaluated for Lupus and AS.

Tired, hanging on, ready for a lazy day...
05-18-2016, 05:11 PM   #2
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Sorry for all you are going through.
05-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #3
lisadc1

My Support Groups:
Thanks, Ron. I am sure people get tired of hearing me ramble...I am just exhausted I can barely even function.
05-19-2016, 07:25 PM   #4
ronroush7
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
No problem.

05-19-2016, 08:28 PM   #5
Lam123

Hi there, I'm in a similar boat, going through a flare now, after I looked back on my records, this is the third year in a row that I have gotten a flare this exact same time. Ugh.
Humira weekly
- multi vitamin and vitamin D
- B12 shots monthly
Mother of one beautiful boy and a puppy! 👪🐶Happily married to an amazing and patient man, that I call my best friend❤️I'm just living life one day at a time and trying to figure out this crazy disease! 🍀🌞⭐️
05-19-2016, 09:59 PM   #6
Tuff

My Support Groups:
Vent away. It helps to get things off your chest. Sadly my family is not supportive at all, so this forum helps in a lot of ways. Btw you're not bothering your gastro, that's his job. Hope you feel better soon.

Stelara, Warfarin, calcium, Vitamins B12, D.
Previously: 5-Asa, Cipro, Flagyl, Prednisone, Aza, Remicade.
Pulmonary Embolism, DVT's, osteopenia, Peripheral neuropathy.

Crohn's Disease Forum » General IBD Discussion » The predictability of Crohns...