• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi all

Hi I'm juulez just started peptamen 1.5 today oh my! I don't know how I will do this! Any ideas to help flavor I tried coffee it helped a lot. But I can't do that forever. I have been so sick lately pain weight t loss dehydration. I could go on forever. No friends. No men lol. I'm so glad I found yaall!! Talk soon😊

Last edited:
Welcome. You have found a good place for support. Come anytime. I am sorry you have been through what you have been through. I don't know the answer to your question but I am sure someone will.

Well looks like I have to go up to Tampa so they can locate my strictures. And then surgery to remove small bowel where they are located. Just to mark exact location is a 2hour surgery on its own..no wonder I've been so sick. Was supposed to have a capsule but the patency one(fake one) got stuck so the couldn't do the real one! Oh vey! Life sucks.

cmack

Staff member
Juulez,

I really do feel for you. I had a lot of nasty surgeries too. :( Hopefully some good will come of it all. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Best wishes for success,

cmack

Juulez,

I really do feel for you. I had a lot of nasty surgeries too. :( Hopefully some good will come of it all. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Best wishes for success,

cmack
im scared but at least I know what's been wrong with me. Strictures. What were your surgeries for if I may ask? And did they help? 😰Julie

cmack

Staff member
Hi Julie,

My surgeries were for abscess drainage and multiple complex perianal intersphincteric fistulas, I had a lot of work done on me. It eventually got better. It sure did suck for a while though. I'm an undiagnosed IBD case. I am disabled due to surgical procedures. Still I am far more able than I am disabled. I'm just glad to have the surgeries (14) over with. For now at least, I feel pretty good.

I hope you can feel better soon too,

cmack

Hi Juulez, my 12yo daughter has been battling Crohn's for a little over a year now. I was so thrilled when I found this forum. You will get so much support & knowledge from these wonderful people. They have helped me tremendously. I pray you have a successful surgery & get to feeling better.

Hi Juulez, my 12yo daughter has been battling Crohn's for a little over a year now. I was so thrilled when I found this forum. You will get so much support & knowledge from these wonderful people. They have helped me tremendously. I pray you have a successful surgery & get to feeling better.
Thank you so much