• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ostomy deodorant

My fav is Sani-Zone drops by Anacapa Technologies. I joke that it smells like industrial-strength floor cleaner but it has by far been the best I've tried. It is kind of hard to find though.

M-9 by Hollister has never done much for me, plus it's blue and will stain if you get it on your clothes :p I didn't think Adapt (by Convatec I think) did much either.

Has anyone tried Na'Scent Ostomy Odor Eliminator or Enzymatic Rain™ Odor Eliminator Skin and Stoma Cleanser?

Mahalo!
Na'Scent didn't work for me, but I've heard so many great things about, so if you can get samples, go for it!

I'd be interested to hear about the cleaner too. Seems like a multi-purpose product.

nogutsnoglory

I use the green alcohol free listerine. I think it's mint but probably any will do. Experiment a bit and if it doesn't work you have mouthwash lol.

nogutsnoglory

Excellent I'm happy that it works for you. I try not to use it at night since when laying down contents sit over stoma and I'm not sure if that's good but otherwise during the day it's a great option.