• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I just don't get it.. WHY so sore??

Despite CT enteroclysis saying there is inflammation in the ileum and enlarged reactive lymph nodes in the iliac chain, and lots of pain, crp and esr up (albeit only a little) and anaemia the scopes today were clear. completely normal. even the hiatal hernia I had 4 years ago is gone. So where is the pain coming from?? :-( so confused and upset.

my Last scope (2008) didn't show any noticeable inflammation but every biopsy they took showed otherwise. So although the scope may have looked normal there's is a chance pathology will show different. Not sure what to wish for though huh? I kno it can be troubling ESP when in pain :(

Hi leebie

Sorry you are now none the wiser. Do you have endometriosis? Just asking as you could have this very painful condition on the outside of your bowel when all the scopes etc are looking inside.

Your only option may be surgery to find out. Sad but you may at least get answers.

Hi Leebie
Did they tell you how they would share the results with you? CD with all the pictures or chosen images or just a written report?
I, too, am doing the pillcam, but in 2 weeks