• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New to the Group

D

Drake

My name is Andrew and I was diagnoised with Crohn's disease in 1997 when I was 16 years old. Took them nearly 5 months to finally figure out it was Crohn's and I had lost so much weight that I was between 95 to 100 pounds and I was almost 6 feet at that time. They ended up putting me on asacol and flagyl which worked right away and all the symptons went away pretty fast and I was gaining my weight back again. Everything was going so well that my crohn's doc decided to take me off both meds and things still were fine until June 2001 when it came back but this time it was even worse then the first time. They tried everything they could i.e. remicade, pentasa, etc. but nothing worked and it kept getting worse so they finally had to operate in Sept. of 01 where they removed roughly 6 to 7 inches of small instestines and 8 to 10 inches of my colon. Was only supposed to be in the hospital for 14 days but that turned into 2 months as I wasn't reacting well after the surgery. Since November of 2001 I have had very few problems with Crohn's and in May of this year I started taking a liquid antioxidant called Eniva Vibe. I take 1 ounce in the morning mixed with either orange juice or water. Since I've been taking this my energy level is up, my bowel movements have been the best they have ever been and just this week my crohn's doctor ran the standard blood levels test and they came back as the best he's ever seen. My iron and B12 levels have always been on the low side and they were finally at it's peak. Here is a link for more in depth info about Eniva Vibe http://www.eniva.com/products/le_vibe.html

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome Andrew. Thanks for sharing that with us. How did you find out about the product that you are on?

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL
:thumleft: WELCOME ABOARD ... ANDREW !!

I am GRANDMA BEAR aka KAREN & so I would like to take this time to say WELCOME and I am sure that you will find this to be a wonderful place to come so join in the game thread too there is a lot of fun things to do so just make yourself right at home !!

D

Drake

actually found out about it listening to a radio show, did some research on it and ended up getting in touch with a individual who was taking it.

V

Valentina

HI Andrew, hope you have continued good results with the product you found.
welcome to the group.