• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Over an hour

I have not been there yet, but i think i know the pain. Sending support.

A few nights ago at work i clocked out for lunch and decided to use bathroom #1. After sitting in my car for about 8 minutes eating lunch i could feel a second trip to the bathroom coming on so i went to bathroom #2. As i was walking to the time clock i passed bathroom #1 (you could smell it through the door) and got the feeling it was time for bathroom #3. So i finally get clocked back in and get to my unit walking right by my coworker holding my gut and took out bathroom #4.
I finally get to sit down near my coworker sitting on one butt check and she looks at me and says are you ok, so i told her i'm better than the last 4 bathrooms i used.

I hear you man, it's my first day back to work and I think the stress alone along with being on a mostly liquid diet the last week or so has made it a big toilet day for me as well. Hang in there man!

Never any fun!

I was taking conf calls at work from the bathroom, thats when I knew I needed to go out on disability. I was not doing anyone any good.

Lauren

Never any fun!

I was taking conf calls at work from the bathroom, thats when I knew I needed to go out on disability. I was not doing anyone any good.

Lauren
Especially when the people on the other end hear a flush! :rof: