• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

If you could eat anything you wanted

Right now, what would it be?

I just saw the most delicious looking picture of a caramel apple and now I want one, but I don't think that would be a very good idea.

See this what makes me feel bad, because I can pretty much eat what ever I like.

When I had bad news at the hospital, I went out and had all you can eat chinese two days in a row. Nothing like eating your feelings! *oink*

I always find that you always want what you can't have. I can't eat high fibre foods so I crave salads, even though I wasn't bothered about them before.

My weakness is fried chicken. I love it. I probably eat it 2 times a year. If it wasn't so bad for me, I would probably eat it once a week!

Cat-a-Tonic

Super Moderator
Mexican food! A few of my trigger foods are red meat, anything spicy, and dairy. If I could eat anything I'd get a big plate of tacos and burritos full of seasoned spicy beef, and layered with gooey cheese and sour cream. Yum!! It'd kill me times ten, but oh me oh my does it sound delicious!

See this what makes me feel bad, because I can pretty much eat what ever I like.

When I had bad news at the hospital, I went out and had all you can eat chinese two days in a row. Nothing like eating your feelings! *oink*

I always find that you always want what you can't have. I can't eat high fibre foods so I crave salads, even though I wasn't bothered about them before.
I can't tell you how many times I have eyed my coworker's raw baby carrots with envy. :p

lol it's ridiculous, isn't it??!

I complained at work because everyone was bringing in cakes all the time which wasn't doing much for my waistline. So one of them brought in some dried prunes and sultanas. No joke, I sat there salivating. I mean, dried prunes for goodness sake! lol

ameslouise

I didn't have salad or raw veg for about 4 or 5 months and ooooh how I missed it!

I am now eating everything in sight and even my socks are getting too small for me! But it all tastes so good!!!

I still won't eat popcorn or brisket. Not willing to take that big a risk!!

extra cheesy thin crust meat lover's pizza, big mac and spicy chickens with lots of fries from mcdonalds, half baked ben and jerry's, oh goodness. i'm writing this on a full stomach too

McDonald's french fries.... I can't have more than two without having to run to the bathroom. Followed by a couple Taco Bell "beef" tacos with sour cream, a salad, and then a big bowl of salty buttery popcorn! I believe that may be my last meal request someday!!

PIZZA!!! Yes I am a sucker. When I have a stressful day I turn to pizza, lots of pizza. Not good on my tummy but I love it :0)

Right now I'm living off soup and water so anything solid......

Otherwise - NANDO'S!!! Its my KILLER but I love it - and I miss it cos I havent had any since it landed me in hospital in sept..... oh it was so bad, but sadly not worth it! So long nando's, never again will I be eating your veggie burgers with hot sauce and chips with perinaise dip :-(

I want to find a fair and eat one of those greesey burgers with all the fried ounions and green pepers on it. Then some fried oreos... just because I have never tried them they look like they would hurt.

Large salad with sweet corn, pepers, olives, feta cheese, fried chicken strips, beets and a side of frech fries.

Then go watch a movie and eat a big bag of pop corn...

Yeah I'm posting this just before lunch and I'm hungry..... Just not hungry for my cup a soup ..... sad.