• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hida scan with cck

I had a hida scan done yesterday morning. I found out the results when I went to the ER that evening because I was having a gallbladder attack. 8%.... My ejection fraction is 8%... glad to know my gallbladder isn't working too hard 😂😂😂 so I think it's safe to say that I will probably be having it removed? Anybody else have any similar experiences?

I had the opposite experience with mine. It was functioning at 130%. Same symptoms as if it were failing. The surgery wasn't bad. Was nice to be able to go home in the same day. If your not one to have alot of D now prepare yourself for that! I couldn't go far from the rest room after eating. Best of luck to you!

I had the opposite experience with mine. It was functioning at 130%. Same symptoms as if it were failing. The surgery wasn't bad. Was nice to be able to go home in the same day. If your not one to have alot of D now prepare yourself for that! I couldn't go far from the rest room after eating. Best of luck to you!
Did all foods make you sick or only fatty and greasy foods?

It was after most foods. They ended up putting me on a cholesterol medication to slow down the D. Cholestid? I think that's what it was.