• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

"fried" honey banana recipe

This sounds really good too. Geez, any plans on moving to Texas? - I could come sample all this food you're cooking! Lol

This sounds really good too. Geez, any plans on moving to Texas? - I could come sample all this food you're cooking! Lol
haha no but i am working now on sweet potato chip recipe.. one of the top 10 foods to help reduce inflammation in the body :) so i will share that next wend!

KWalker

Have you ever been tested before and after to see if he actually reduces inflammation for yourself or is is just personal choice so you feel well? I realize there's no better way to re-word that but my intent is complete curiosity.

What medication are you on as well?

Have you ever been tested before and after to see if he actually reduces inflammation for yourself or is is just personal choice so you feel well? I realize there's no better way to re-word that but my intent is complete curiosity.

It is from personally documenting what seems to help me :) no actual tests.

As for medications:
10 mg prednisone
Cipro
Humira

It is from personally documenting what seems to help me :) no actual tests.

As for medications:
10 mg prednisone
Cipro
Humira