• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

How old are you?

How old are you

• 17 or younger

Votes: 52 9.2%
  • 18-21

Votes: 81 14.4%
  • 22-29

Votes: 156 27.7%
  • 30-39

Votes: 108 19.1%
  • 40-49

Votes: 85 15.1%
  • 50-59

Votes: 57 10.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 18 3.2%
  • 70+

Votes: 7 1.2%

• Total voters
I am 56 and was diagnosed with UC when I was about 15, have had colon cancer in my 50's and total collectomy

I'm in my mid 20s and was 18 when I was diagnosed with IBD. I was diagnosed with celiac when I was 15, and have had major GI problems since I was a toddler/preschooler.

& autocorrect...

I'll be 27 on Tuesday and was diagnosed last week after years and years of GI symptoms (my mother always remembers how when I was in kindergarten, the school would call that I was sick and needed to go home, so she would come get me and I would get home, go to the bathroom, and suddenly feel better...so GI symptoms for pretty much my entire life).

Hi was diagnosed last year at 40, first had symptoms at 18 and spent the next 22 years being told I had ibs! Docs, you gotta love em lol
Same with me except it was only a couple months, I was like well I guess ibs is no big deal