• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Pred, You're So Over!!

Astra

Dear Pred,

Thank you for being there for me during a very traumatic time, I will always think of you with fondness, all the waking hours I spent with you watching late night movies, and all the midnight feasts that we shared, and especially, a huge thank you for my moonface and tash, and big belly! I will always be grateful.
There comes a time in a persons life, when the good times have to end, so I'm afraid our relationship is over, I have to bid ye farewell and I hope to
NEVER SEE YOUR GODAMM UGLY FACE AGAIN!!!!
Love as always
Joan
xxx
:ylol2:

Hahaha Im tapering too, now on 10 mg (for 2 more days) and then 5mg another 10 days ... Yaaay. Im sick of moon face :D

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Ha you make me laugh, you remind me of George Carlin :lol: ... I am finished too! I hate it, been on it so many times. Lets all of try to stay away from the evil drug!
:ylol2:

So happy we are done! Now I gotta go back to eating more bananas, before the D gets out of control. :banana:

Bye Pred! :bigwave:

I found a great long bloody hair growing under my left eye. Like eh? What is Pred doing to my me? Be gone hairy moonface!!
I'm down to 12.5mgs tomorrow.
Joan you made me laugh!!!:ylol2:

Gail
xx

Astra

Hedgehog said:
I found a great long bloody hair growing under my eye
Gail! Laugh out loud bloody funny that! I had one of those on my chin, Nanny McPhee eat ya heart out!!! :ylol2:

Nyx

I gotta say I don't miss Pred either...or my foo manchu mustache...lol Way to go all you people just getting off of it!!